Sunday, September 30, 2012

The Wandering Aengus (Mini Fiction and Poetry)



I wish to nominate Malia Jones Catieboxford for week 74 award, a big thumbs up to poets rally for giving me such a honor, amen, thanks to Taylor Kong Boomer as well....

Thursday Flash Fiction Week 28: Innocence and Dreams


I walk out to the hazel woods,
Thinking of a golf court and tiger woods,
I see rainbow bubbles flickering out,
and a cat eating a live trout.
.
I hook a berry to a thread,
with a butterfly dancing in my head;
Peach blossom falls on my hair,
A mini fairy hovers in the air.
.
I hear someone call my name,
but only find a woodpecker to blame,
I continue on the dappled grass,
and feel pleased to wander away from the mass.

Image Credit: Google.com, Judy Underwood, Chasing Rainbow

11 comments:

Virginia Davis Hargis said...

Happy Sunday.

India Monitor Watson said...

excellent.

Nataeven FairyAn Fallin said...

charming.

Sheng Henry Wood said...

beautiful.

Aya Gugles Wilson said...

love it.

:)

Iris Huswiferyman Murphy said...

incredible.

Justin Penter Wood said...

love the walk.

Poetry and Icecream said...

Refreshing. I love the rhyme and flow. Nicely done :)

Iremonger Doorbell Pickens said...

fabulous imagery.

Elizena said...

Vivid imagery! I could feel the light breeze against my face as I walked in the woods and smell the grass. I could so clearly see the cat eating his fish and I felt like could do anything and fly away with my fairy wings. You did an awesome job with this.
Praying you have a blessed day.

http://elizena-lovingmycreator.blogspot.com/2012/10/momma-is-there-man-on-moon.html

Shail Mohan said...

So easy to picture :) Nice.